Tuesday 3 December 2013

Winter is here!

I haven't been too good with this blogging thing huh. Sorry! Until Michael got here on the 22nd of November though life had been pretty boring, uni-home-uni-home-assignments-uni-groceries-home. You get the gist. I'll try and get some posts up next week with some photos from when he was here, I'm still swamped with assignments until Friday.

Winter is officially here. I've come down with a cold again (although my flu shot seems to actually be doing it's job this time so it hasn't hit me too hard). You might remember the photo of the building across from my dorm room with all the green vines? (This post). Well sometime in the 5 days that I was staying with Michael in Ikebukuro this happened:


Not so pretty any more huh?

Anthea xx

P.S. For those of you back home, I've changed my flight so I'll now be arriving in Brisbane on Feb 5th instead of the 19th. You'll have to buy me birthday presents after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment