Thursday 19 December 2013

Michael's Visit

Yes, FINALLY I'm getting this post done. I have one more presentation to do tomorrow and then I'm free for 2 weeks (other than the 5 or so assignments that need to be done before uni starts back). Holidays my ass. Anyway here are some photos from Michael's visit a couple of weeks ago (that he took and I've borrowed). This post will get pretty long so I'll just let the photos do the talking. I'll leave them small, but you can click on any of them to enlarge them. Here goes....

SHIBUYA 

Obligatory Hachiko photo


109 Building

Display in Loft


Shibuya Crossing

TOKYO TOWER







UENO PARK








AKIHABARA







YANAKA 


Midget II



YOKOHAMA





Red Brick Warehouses


Yokohama Bay Bridge...and a ship with Santa on board...




DISNEY SEA (my favourite day of all)
















YOYOGI PARK








Tanuki

HARAJUKU







IKEBUKURO (we went to the cat cafe at the top of Tokyu Hands)


Must get a cupcake house for Ceasar...


Michael thought he was special, but this cat was just using him as a platform to get to higher ground...


They also sold bunnies...

...and hedgehogs!

And that's it! Hopefully I'll get out and about a bit over the holidays and have some interesting things to tell you. Judging by my track record with blogging though you might not hear about them until February :p

Anthea xx

1 comment:

  1. Amazing photos Anthea! Ha ha...the monkey/ chimp in the clothes? and that tiny car? Wow! Will miss you and Michael next Wednesday at David and Mary's.

    ReplyDelete